Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
Lending Zone Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. We offer a free service that aims to help you compare finance offers. If you want to apply for a product you find on our Site, we will pass you through to the relevant lender or third-party credit broker. You do not need to register with us to access the service.
2. About Us
The website www.lendingzone.co.uk (“Site”) is owned and operated by Lending Zone Limited trading as Lending Zone (“we”, “us” and “our”).
2.2 Us. We:
- are registered in England and Wales – Companies House Registration Number 1090 0668
- have our registered office and main trading address at 20/22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
- are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Firm Reference Number (‘FRN’) 786542
- are an Appointed Representative of ‘Sunric Finance’ which is directly Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - FCA FRN 705185
3. Our offering
- The website provides information and comparison services in relation to consumer finance products and services. We do not charge for this service. Instead, we may receive fees from suppliers of products and services.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, replace or remove any information or service provided by the website without notice as we see fit.
- The website provides information and comparison services in relation to particular products and services, including financial (lending) services. The website does not provide financial advice, advice concerning particular loans or borrowing decisions, or tax or legal advice. Nor do we recommend particular products or services. You should take professional financial advice in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making a borrowing decision, a purchase or otherwise.
- While we aim to keep the information on the website accurate, complete, and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
- Most of the information on our website about particular products and services is provided by third parties. In general, we act as a mere conduit for this information, and we do not generally select or edit the information. Nor do we endorse the authenticity, identity or qualifications of experts or company representatives. Accordingly, we will not be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. Nor will we be liable in respect of any losses you may suffer as a result of relying upon information posted on the website by a website member, expert or company representative.
- The content, design, software, databases, text, graphics and all other material on the website is owned by us or our licensors and protected by copyright.
- You may use the website for your own individual, non-commercial use. You are permitted to download and print a single copy of each page of the website for your personal use only. Aside from this none of the content, design, software, text, graphics or other material used on the website may be reproduced, modified or redistributed without our prior and explicit written permission. You must not use this website for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- We do not make any recommendation or endorsement as to any experts, loan products or to any content submitted by third parties or linked to our website.
5. Outbound links
- The website contains information about and links to other third party websites. We are not in any way responsible for the information displayed on, the privacy policies of, or the practices upheld by said third parties. Nor are we in any way responsible for the products or services they offer.
- Any arrangements between you and any third party contacted via the website are at your sole risk. We assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this website.
- Some of the links to third party websites included on our website are affiliate links. This means that we may receive commission or a fee if you click on a link that takes you through to a third party website or if you purchase a product from a third party website.
6. Payments to Third Parties
- Should you use the website to find a financial product and go on to apply for said product; any payment made will be to the relevant third party. We are not in any way involved with any such transaction or the processing of any such transaction.
- We are not responsible for any contract you enter into with a third party as a result of using the Services.
7. Use of Third Party Brokers
We work with third party credit issuers, such as banks, credit card companies and loan providers (“Lenders”) to present their Products and related offers to you, and to enable you to apply for Products on the Lenders’ websites. After you leave our Site, Lenders do not share specific details of your application or account with us.
From time to time we may update our terms and conditions by posting a revised version on our website. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions on the website occasionally to ensure that you are informed of, and happy with, any amendments. Continued use of the website after the terms and conditions have been revised will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
10. General Provisions
By using the Site and any services made available through it (including the Services), you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and a resident in the United Kingdom.
10.2 Access. You are responsible for:
- setting up your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site, including using your own virus protection software;
- ensuring compliance with local laws if you choose to access the Site from outside the United Kingdom;
- ensuring that anyone who accesses the Site through your internet connections is aware of these Terms and complies with them.
By using our Services, you are allowing us to use any information you provide to us on the Site or which is obtained in response to your use of the Services as we require to provide and improve the Site and the Services, including, displaying, distributing and modifying and creating new material using that information in accordance with these Terms.
10.4 Permitted uses.Except where you have our prior express written consent, you may only use the Site and the information on the Site and any related material provided to you by us whether by email or otherwise as may be specified in the Materials and:
- for personal and non-commercial purposes;
- by viewing them on a device screen;
- to print a reasonable number of copies of them for your own personal use (and not further copying them); and
- to the extent that permission to download and store them is specifically granted in the relevant Materials, downloading and storing the Materials on your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of them, provided that you acknowledge that downloading materials from the Site into a pdf format and storing it on your device removes the security protection afforded by the Site, which may increase your risk of identity theft, fraud or other disclosure of your personal data.
10.5 Restrictions. You must not:
- misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which it is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it; or
- harm the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. If you do any of these acts you may commit a criminal offence. We will report those acts to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. If you do any of these acts, your right to use the Site ceases immediately from the time of the relevant act.
10.6 Prohibitions. You agree not to:
- mine, extract, download, upload, sell or offer for sale any of the Site or the Materials;
- use, or cause to be used, any computerized or other manual or automated program or mechanism, tool, or process, including any scraper or spider robot, to access, extract, download, scrape, data mine, display, transmit, or publish, any of the Site or the Materials whether for commercial benefit or otherwise;
- bypass robot exclusion headers or other similar measures that we may use to restrict access to, or caching of, the Site or the Materials;
- distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Materials (including as part of any database, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.